Statewide Outage More Info

Delaware Department of
Technology & Information

Delaware Department of Technology & Information

Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

 Pages Tagged With: "Cloud First"


Salesforce at the core is a CRM application, but over time it has evolved to become a platform for much more. DTI has targeted Inspection Service and Constituent & Issue Tracking applications, but with access to over a 1000 plus pre-built applications on the Salesforce App Exchange and more being added every day consider the […]

Read More

Cloud First

Delaware was the first state to move into the cloud, according to the National Association of Chief Information Officers. (NASCIO). In 2009 DTI developed a private cloud system. Since inception, DTI has virtualized 80 percent of state governments’ physical servers into a private cloud and continues to work on the remaining 20 percent. Delaware boasts […]

Read More

Digital Innovation


Read More