Stephen Laskowski — Director of Innovation & Customer Engagement
The Customer Engagement Team (CET) functions as the liaison between DTI and customer organizations to foster a mutually beneficial relationship that is compliant with State standards while ensuring business needs are met through efficient and secure IT solutions.
Goals & Objectives
- Communicate regularly, effectively, and uniformly with customer organizations
- Understand the customer organizations’ business needs and leverage DTI resources to offer IT solutions to meet them
- Provide necessary structure and guidance to help prepare organizations for change resulting from project implementations
- Broker DTI services and solutions for the customer and assist with resolving any customer satisfaction issues that may arise.
- Assist with business case preparation, service level agreement negotiations, preparing contracts, and policy education.
- Provide specific organizational change management education, guidance and strategies for organizations that will be impacted by major project implementations.
Related Topics: CET, Customer Engagement, Stephen Laskowski