The DTI Security Office provides leadership in the areas of Security, Disaster Recovery, and Continuity of Government. This team is responsible for the design and execution of the Delaware Information Security Program and the Continuity of Government and Disaster Recovery Program.
- Increasing awareness of employees about information security and disaster preparedness best practices, policies and procedures
- Information Security Risk Assessments and Risk Mitigation
- Developing, Communicating, and Enforcing Information Security Policy and Procedures
- Business Impact Awareness Preparation
- Design of the Disaster Recovery Exercise Program