Pamela Waters — OCM Manager
Organizational Change Management
Organizational Change Management is the organized, systematic application of knowledge, tools, and resources of change that provide organizations with a key process to achieve their business strategy. In other words, Organizational Change Management is concerned with aiding organizations through transitions as they evolve and alter how they perform their daily business.
Goals & Objectives
Provide the structure and guidance necessary to effectively prepare people to accept change for their organization to accomplish their business strategy.
To develop standards and provide assistance for managing “change” in the State of Delaware.
- DTI Organizational Change Management Education
- Consulting (Organizational Change Management project planning & mentoring)
- Organizational Readiness Assessment
- Communication Strategy
- Readiness Preparation, Tracking, and Reporting
- Sponsor Assessment and Roadmap
- Resistance Assessment and Risk Management
- Transition Planning
- MBTI – certified to administer the Myers Briggs Type Indicator
Project Management (PM) & Organizational Change Management (OCM) Integration
DTI’s project management methodology is closely aligned to the Project Management Institutes PMI® PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge). Our OCM processes integrate with the project management phases associated with PMI.
Related Topics: Change Management, Policy